Hot on the heels of the Primeknit 2.0 and the adiZero 99g, Adidas drop a third release from their Limited Collection, as I introduce to you the Adidas No Dye Pack.
In a change from the last two Limited Collection releases, the No Dye Pack contains two silos, the 11Pro and the F50.
The No Dye Pack delivers these boots in a pure white form. No dyes or colours are used and the boots are made from special material to highlight sustainability.
Part of the allure of these models is the environmental angle, in making these football Adidas have used no chemical and pigment substance.
Adidas 11Pro No Dye Pack
– Premium K-leather upper for maximum comfort and soft feel
– Firm ground-specific outsole
– Support skeleton under the upper for support and durability
Adidas F50 No Dye Pack
– Premium Hybridtouch upper for close to the ball feel
– Firm ground-specific outsole with a second level of traction that engages the turf once the primary studs are engaged to give you even more traction.